Worst team EVER...

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
at least some one leveld up
Quote Originally Posted by NobleBull View Post
i almost always get in the bad team, i don't know why, i have bad luck
Same, I don't inspect the players to see which team is better, I just join :/
I carry in every game.
when my team is loosing we win =) (normaly)
when in my team is hack.er ... i kick em
when ppls start to QQ i wish i can kill em in real life ...
In GM and TD I carry my team zzz
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
^ that's all that counts. And a good kdr at the end of the game
He has EXP+
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


He has EXP+
Actually I didn't, it was a glitch. I had already lost my exp+ clan bag but I was still getting EXP + for like 3 days. And no I didn't have EXP UP, I checked.
wow...
you did so good still.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
You also have a positive KDR.
Meh. As you can see from my player card and my scores, if i really cared a lot a out kd, it would be a lot higher. I really just want a positive W/L before i work to extensively in kd.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?