I NEED HELP FARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I NEED HELP FARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need atleast 5 people to farm off.The reward is 20kzp who help me farm.
1st PAY ... then we can talk =)
Quote Originally Posted by ToJaMleko View Post
1st PAY ... then we can talk =)
Hahahahaha nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


Hahahahaha nice.
0_o that is you ... when u changed avatar
meh ...
me too ,when u pay ?

1st pay the half and after the farm the other half
Why pay when you could get it for free here.
if he pays why not I Like to be pay for make nothing :O
Look if I farm off u then i can give u 20kzp.I cant trust you guys
i cant help you cuz im from philippines...
me too, from ph sorry dude
hmm i can get 2 pcs but only for 1 hour or soo.Then reward? add me on xfire:rubzking
I have 2 computers! i can help you. You can farm me atleast 2-5 hours
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?