[Request]Ideas for applications

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
[Request]Ideas for applications
Hello MPGH...
I was bored and i wana make something but i dont know what..
If someone have request PM me

Requests what am i make will be posted below


--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello...Here is a clock requesed by SubjectToKill!
I hope u like it

Screen:



Virusscans:
Virusscan 1
Virusscan 2


Credits:
Me
Hmm........A um um um um um um um um um CLOCK!
Ok I will make it for a few minutes
A system to share skins for a game online with comments, ratings, login etc.
A tool to remotely assist users. E.g; Teamviewer
A POS System that supports all components
Life .
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
Visual basic copy
Lacks originality.

I vote D3D game with your own custom engine, full 3D, decent quality renders, decent length gameplay, good storyline. No help from anyone.
that sounds fun jason i may try it, and blubb ill get working on a minecraft Skin sharing program =)
@ Blubb, Way to try and get someone to do your project for you

@ Visual Basic Copy, It has been done, and there is a rather decent Open Source one.

@ POS System, way to try and have someone do your project for your father
POS = simple, probably as simple as any management system can be.




@ OP, play around online and in PC, find out what will simplify your life, because if it simplifies yours, it may simplify others, in which case you have a great release.

@ hassan, I have been considering working on a remote desktop app for the classes, however it needs to log everything.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post

@ hassan, I have been considering working on a remote desktop app for the classes, however it needs to log everything.
Remote desktop app for class management...didn't I make one of those already?
@ Jason, I don't think so, if you did, brand it and we will use it.
If not, I will get some time to do it, but we need one, DimDim sold their company and no longer offers free webinars. (or won't come feb. or so)

Plus the software we use has to be monitor-able, we are being very picky about the teachers and what goes on.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
@ Jason, I don't think so, if you did, brand it and we will use it.
If not, I will get some time to do it, but we need one, DimDim sold their company and no longer offers free webinars. (or won't come feb. or so)

Plus the software we use has to be monitor-able, we are being very picky about the teachers and what goes on.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...nt-system.html

?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us