[TUT]Sockets[VBNET]

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
As the "programming mod" I have to consider the entire section.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
As the "programming mod" I have to consider the entire section.
As I have no staff position and no obligations to the section as a whole just yet, I'm free to express my opinion and say:

This section is bullshit

Kind Regards,
Jason.
Take it up with admins
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Take it up with admins
Damn you're boring tonight. Meh.
I know, you wanted more of a debate about it

Sorry kinda busy
This tut is good, i've looking for what is sockets, and this thread helps me a lot =D
....
Can you show us how to send multiple variables using this method?

Im working on a game and i want to make it Multiplayer....

Anyway great TUT (Y)
Please don't bump. Ask me via PM if you want.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?