ExclamationNeed Help Making a D3D Hack

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help Making a D3D Hack
Ok I have making simple basic non menu hacks for a while then I took a break to study some assembly or ASM programing using Masm32 and now i am back programing in c++ again and i would like to know if someone could direct me to a good tutroial or a base to get me started
Everyone would like to buddy . But you've no chance at all, till you change your avatar :P
Quote Originally Posted by zerohead View Post
Everyone would like to buddy . But you've no chance at all, till you change your avatar :P
hahahaahahahaha +rep
Gonna move this to the hack source subsection, it doesn't really fit into the general release / discussion one. Ask Sektor if he can help you, I know he's making / made menu hacks before
Hmm.. for now no one will teach you how to update Detours..
I recommend you to learn c++ and assembly, basic won't help you, and ask the best coders..
so don't need help xD
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
so don't need help xD
He does need help, if he doesn't know directx9 or GUI programming ^^
Quote Originally Posted by johnnydicamillo View Post
Ok I have making simple basic non menu hacks for a while then I took a break to study some assembly or ASM programing using Masm32 and now i am back programing in c++ again and i would like to know if someone could direct me to a good tutroial or a base to get me started
Download this first :

SDK SUMMER 2004ⓘ
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?