Aimbot/Wallhack for windows 7 64 bit?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot/Wallhack for windows 7 64 bit?
Is there any Aimbots/wallhacks for win7 64bit? Everyone I've tried doesnt let me.
32 bit aimbots should work fine on 64 bit systems. What do you mean by, "doesnt let me."?
Quote Originally Posted by Doomsaday View Post
32 bit aimbots should work fine on 64 bit systems. What do you mean by, "doesnt let me."?
I get an error that says

! Cannot execute "C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX04.952\Win ject.exe"
That has nothing to do with your OS. Try a different hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Doomsaday View Post
That has nothing to do with your OS. Try a different hack.
I've tried 3 or 4 of them and get almost the same error..
Were they all .dll hacks you injected yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Doomsaday View Post
Were they all .dll hacks you injected yourself?
yeah they are
I try some hack on my notebook because it have Win 7 Home Premium 64BIT and after a tell you .
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us