[Ideas #2]Texture Sharing Tool

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
[Ideas #2]Texture Sharing Tool
Okay, those are my current functions:










Remember, those r just functions, I did not even start with the actual program. However those functions are already coded(atleast most of them).

Do you have any further ideas for even more functions?

And yes, the rating AND comment system will be involved
mann those SS look sexy....
let alone the completed thing lol, nice work.
i cant think of any besides them so im happy enough :P
Looks like you got it all, but whats the getxp/vista/7 users for? It doesnt make much of a difference does it?
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Looks like you got it all, but whats the getxp/vista/7 users for? It doesnt make much of a difference does it?
Advanced user statistics.

One will know how many users are actually using which OS etc. Might not be useful, but informative, especially for me
nice it would be handy and cool
n1 hun, no further ideas
Should one be able to request textures?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Should one be able to request textures?
no they can do that through here...
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Should one be able to request textures?
Iunno I kinda like the idea. Maybe like a market thing, wher people go and request, and people can come in and do them? Kinda like the request thread, except people can have their own kinda of post thing.
Holy shit you work fast.
Most of them are completed? lul.
Gewd Jawb.

Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Should one be able to request textures?
Nooooooooooo. Requests aren't allowed on MPGH and do you know how many there are? If you allow requests, you will have 1bil requests... On the first day.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
no they can do that through here...
You can also share textures on here :/

Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Iunno I kinda like the idea. Maybe like a market thing, wher people go and request, and people can come in and do them? Kinda like the request thread, except people can have their own kinda of post thing.
Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Holy shit you work fast.
Most of them are completed? lul.
Gewd Jawb.


Nooooooooooo. Requests aren't allowed on MPGH and do you know how many there are? If you allow requests, you will have 1bil requests... On the first day.
It would just be a skin request like:

I can haz ak47 with a meow catz on fire plox?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
You can also share textures on here :/



Yep.



It would just be a skin request like:

I can haz ak47 with a meow catz on fire plox?
thinking about it, maybe you could have a user sign up, and they can pick weather they are an author, or just a downloader (if they need to sign up to download) and have like a separate inbox or tab that only authors have, where when someone puts in a request it would go to that. No email notifications or anything to prevent spam, just a place where people can go to check out requests.
Where exactly are the files going to be stored? What if your webhost runs out of space?
If you need help hosting, I have access to an unlimited everything plan. But that would only be until you get your unlimited hdd ^__^

I guess the requests would be okay
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Where exactly are the files going to be stored? What if your webhost runs out of space?
On my ftp, for now atleast. I don't think people going to upload 1337 gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
thinking about it, maybe you could have a user sign up, and they can pick weather they are an author, or just a downloader (if they need to sign up to download) and have like a separate inbox or tab that only authors have, where when someone puts in a request it would go to that. No email notifications or anything to prevent spam, just a place where people can go to check out requests.
People need to login anyways. There is a user and a creator table. If a user shares a texture, he will automatically be added to the creators table. I can sure only allow viewing requests for creators.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
If you need help hosting, I have access to an unlimited everything plan. But that would only be until you get your unlimited hdd ^__^

I guess the requests would be okay
If I run out of space I'll tell you =D.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?