PatchedMAT Automaton - Script Update

Posts 31–45 of 120 · Page 3 of 8
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Omg...after mat or mat automan update , i always get detected T.T
so how i fix it???
can u send me the file?
me dont have A gravity hack
thanks dude. it was working brilliantly. but patched.enjoyed it though
Thank!!! For Fixed.
Quote Originally Posted by mkimiz View Post
Thank!!! For Fixed.
!!! u wont dc after 5 min ?????
Quote Originally Posted by walau123 View Post
!!! u wont dc after 5 min ?????
Right? I'm Not Test.
hey guys you just rock

but one problem

name changer only changes name when we play i mean some of repoters know that they can see are real name when they exit room .

so please can you update that so we can enter room anymous

thankyou guys you all rock
Quote Originally Posted by dBased View Post
As I just said, you need to wait until the spawn protection ends before you click on it.
I didn't understand how to do it. Please help me. When I On the God Mode suddenly it OFF. HOW?????
ask the god is the best answer for u noob !
u pressc\wat button?
Posts 31–45 of 120 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us