PatchedMAT Automaton - Script Update

Posts 61–75 of 120 · Page 5 of 8
How to Changes in Aiming.atpy
* god mode can be toggled
* ability to change gravity
* fixed zombie mode handling
i still detect.......=.=
how to post ss here o.o
hey guts auto fire is not working propely :P

and please add player keacker and infinite amo
plzzzz db..plzzz update hack..game mat has detect this hack..anyway thanz to u for this hack k??(BAD INGGELISH)
why after i update cant open,system keep say the file damaged
what the
why after this patch released MAT still will be detect this hack
i don download
pls update mat automaton...now cib already detect...i wait 3days for new
update....pls db solve ass soon as posible...
Quote Originally Posted by arefix View Post
pls update mat automaton...now cib already detect...i wait 3days for new
update....pls db solve ass soon as posible...

Are you blind?!?!?! http://www.mpgh.net/forum/324-missio...-suba-cib.html

And you even posted in the thread itself complaining about detection. Download the installer in that post.
can giveme the link for dowuload please
because I can not download the file?
says I have no privileges to access this page
Quote Originally Posted by fango View Post
because I can not download the file?
says I have no privileges to access this page
you're so funny
Posts 61–75 of 120 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us