Guess what

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Guess what
Happy Black History Month.
still 2 hours for me
wasnt that like 6 hours ago for you czar?
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
wasnt that like 6 hours ago for you czar?
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

then when
black people
happy negro month to you fellow whitey.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


then when
I live on the east coast now.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
happy negro month to you fellow whitey.
To you as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

I live on the east coast now.


To you as well.
the fuck...since when if so you missed it by an hour then
The one month of history I wish we could all miss

I have to be nice to them all month. We will start off black history month by demoting King!
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

....We will start off black history month by demoting King!
i second this motion.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post


i second this motion.
same .
He sucked Daves dick for return, he has already lost it
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
He sucked Daves dick for return, he has already lost it
I'm trying to cope with black history month, and this is how I do it.
Keep your belongings secured .
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us