Nice hack to bad that i don't have that much posts ;/
[Release] FireFox ~<_>~
this is my 1st post.. darn.. 299 more to go
lol
300 post XD what you think is a little vip hack or what? the hack of ilovepie is better and you dont need 300 post XD
My hacks only had a 100 post limit =P Ehh, I might make a hack soon, There really isn't much to hacking warrock, just freezing addresses and inline patching. I might play around and hook some function.
300 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude this hack is weak.
can i have this hack please
prob detected by now
I'm making a new hack with protection, anti leech.
if u could, add invis 

NICE HACK (but i use my own)
300 post peff :S
e una pazzia
English thred.
Esta es sólo una thred Inglés, no otros idiomas.
Esta es sólo una thred Inglés, no otros idiomas.
This thread is closed for replies.

i wouldve but then i bet someone would just told everyone the pass and i didnt want to deal with that so ima wait until my hack has a bypass or something to keep it undetected longer