[REQ] Golden Desert Eagle

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[REQ] Golden Desert Eagle
I don't know how to edit ..so i Request a Golden Deagle
.
Weapons can't be skinned without a bypass for the edited file error.
skinning is just for da looks rite?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Weapons can't be skinned without a bypass for the edited file error.
Thank you that helped
Quote Originally Posted by idungetit View Post
Thank you that helped
No problem, if you ever buy VIP or get a bypass, I might help you get one, but otherwise you will get banned
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
No problem, if you ever buy VIP or get a bypass, I might help you get one, but otherwise you will get banned
Yes, i will think about that!. Thanks for the help again!
yes but is considered hacking by pb
taths a nice idea but if it cant be make...

f*** it!
another CoD4 idea bits the dust >.<
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us