davrun does not exist

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
davrun does not exist
they are 2 separate entities entirely so stop sayin davrun

and sam is cool so stop flaming him

truth is truth
Stop, just stop.
Wut wud u know
Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
Wut wud u know
i know enough
Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


i know enough
This was a spam thread...

Lol u haz a robot smile

OT:
Who cares what people say. its the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Microshit View Post

This was a spam thread...

Lol u haz a robot smile

OT:
Who cares what people say. its the internet.
the other people on the internet
davrun
Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
they are 2 separate entities entirely so stop sayin davrun

and sam is cool so stop flaming him

truth is truth
.
get off everyones dick
I thought you were about to say that Dabis and Arun never existed, because I was about to say that you won't be on MPGH when the banhammer comes.
Quote Originally Posted by N22 View Post
I thought you were about to say that Dabis and Arun never existed, because I was about to say that you won't be on MPGH when the banhammer comes.
that wouldnt bring the banhammer
get out mpgh fag.
and stonney franklin is an anlian and needs to rage quit off of mpgh
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us