CoD5 Simple Chams

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
CoD5 Simple Chams
Features:

* Perfect Enemy/Friendly Chams

PUNKBUSTER DETECTED AND DIRTY SCREENSHOTS

Credits:

* Crx
* King-Orgy
* Sinner

VirusScan:
VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

ScreenShot:
CoD5_Chams.rarattachment deleted · 974 downloads before removal
Ty

Good work...
I have bought Call of Duty World at War on Steam.
The hack doesn't work for me. Is it because of Steam, or do I do something wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Flosen View Post
I have bought Call of Duty World at War on Steam.
The hack doesn't work for me. Is it because of Steam, or do I do something wrong?
try to run the hack as admin.
which system are you using?
Yes, I already tried it running as admin. But it still doesn't work.
I have Windows 7(64bit)...
Quote Originally Posted by Flosen View Post
Yes, I already tried it running as admin. But it still doesn't work.
I have Windows 7(64bit)...
i think that you're either using a a 32bit only injector, OR this hack was compiled as 32bit and your game is 64bit! try getting your game without steam if you can, or try getting windows 7 32bit!
Sorry for the noobish question, but do I need a DLL Injector for this hack? I though clicking on the .exe would be enough, because it asks me to point to the game. BTW I noticed that the hack always starts the singlepalyer although i pointed to CodWaWmp.exe

Thanks for your help
Quote Originally Posted by Flosen View Post
Yes, I already tried it running as admin. But it still doesn't work.
I have Windows 7(64bit)...
YO SCREWED LOL. Try PM-ing the guy and asking for a better tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
Nice hack/leech.
who cares if it's a leech?
now we have at least some hacks here
keep up the good work
hey dude it does not work! can u realse one that does not crash!
can i do this with an injector instead of the app?
Quote Originally Posted by Aroulos View Post
can i do this with an injector instead of the app?
theres another one on here that requires a inject with esp and i think it has chams included
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us