Laggy recording without codec?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Laggy recording without codec?

So I want to mka en amazing montage. i recorded a bunch of games with my awesome snyping and im ready to make in premiere... but i dont have the codec

I cant play the video.. It needs a codec (I recorded with MPEG 4 High Quality)

So I need that. Also I get pretty laggy on low settings when I record with it. So any tips? ( bu I mainly want link to codec )

Thanks
Google "Video codec pack for [INSERT OPERATING SYSTEM HERE]"

And install it, reboot computer, and it should be able to play. That's how I got mine to work.

EDIT: And it's your computer's problem you are lagging, not the recorder. Get a better computer.
Just saying, but if you used the CA recorder, its meant to be uploaded to youtube and viewed there, not directly from the computer. You need a codec pack like kataang said. Also, maybe VLC can play it.
Your lagging because of your computer, if you have an FPS of 150-200 while not recording then it should drop to around 70 FPS with lag. Get a laptop is what I suggest for recording.
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Your lagging because of your computer, if you have an FPS of 150-200 while not recording then it should drop to around 70 FPS with lag. Get a laptop is what I suggest for recording.
I have one.. but my laptop cant play CA. its a dual processor ( i think thats why). I get 5 fps... if the game actually loads. So I use XP-32bit comp with 2gb ram and high speed internet.
me to i was pissed when i saw i codnt opne my recording lol i uplaoded to you tube then it said a error some about upload failed
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
me to i was pissed when i saw i codnt opne my recording lol i uplaoded to you tube then it said a error some about upload failed
That's why you either record with faps, get a codec package, or try to play it with VLC. Though I'm not sure about VLC.
Download the KLM Codec pack. Works for me; I can edit CA's .AVI's in Sony Vegas Pro 9 now.
yea butr nexons recorder -=no lagg
Quote Originally Posted by EL_PACHUCO View Post
yea butr nexons recorder -=no lagg
Exactly, but the trade off is that it's a pain in the ass to play them from the computer. If you can get around that, use their recorder.
Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]1nt3l View Post
Exactly, but the trade off is that it's a pain in the ass to play them from the computer. If you can get around that, use their recorder.
Tell me how installing one pack is a pain in the ass?
eh yea but how can u record a good gam when ur lagging??
my computer says it going to take one our?? is that a pain in the ass plus i have to reinstall ca
Thanks guys. You helped alot... Ican view them and everyhting but The sound is fucked up. its very low and almost sounds like I recorded the speakers through a microphone (Which I dont have hooked up o.o)

Any guesses as to why? Thanks!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?