Clan closed

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Clan closed
Due to inactivity in my clan it has been shut down I might not make a new one. Anyone have a clan i can join? (PM ME IT! i dont want it to be banned) Please i want a clan that dont hack
Quote Originally Posted by holvis View Post
Due to inactivity in my clan it has been shut down I might not make a new one. Anyone have a clan i can join? (PM ME IT! i dont want it to be banned) Please i want a clan that dont hack
Stats?

Clan: ikoNs
Vent: Yes
Pro: Yeah
Requirements: 1.7 S/D
I got 1.5 s/d cause i had this account for a while but im pro
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us