xGhost Hotkey

Posts 1–15 of 141 · Page 1 of 10
xGhost Hotkey

This is my first release, I've been making Menus but decided to contribute something to the community, I hope there will be no flame.

I know this isn't going to be much but I personally like it because it's the basic hacks that someone would like to use, in my case I've always wanted a basic Hack that does not include such a big menu with so many options, I was looking for something that suit me so I just decided to make a small Public Hotkey hack so everyone could enjoy their time playing CA.

The HotKeys are, (Note: The hacks can not be disabled unless you restart Combat Arms)
1.Nexon Chams Numpad 1
2.No Spread Numpad 2
3.No Fog Numpad 3
4.Speed Hacks Numpad 4 ( Use wisely, you will not be able to turn them off unless you restart Combat Arms)

Screenshots:
1.

2.

3.


Virus Scans:
1.VirusTotal
2.VirScan

Thank you for your time, I'm not asking for Thanks since it's not much of a big deal but I would appreciate it if you did Thank me.

Credits,
1. _fk127_ (Learned a little from him, which I implied in this hack)
2. Nubzgetkillz (Thank you for the Hook)
3. SeePlusPlus (Helped me a while back with some methods)

Thank you,
-xGhost
xGhost HK Public V1.rarattachment deleted · 723 downloads before removal
Although I don't like hotkeys that much and you can't turn the hacks off but good job
Why can't they turn off
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Why can't they turn off
I didn't have the time to add a bool, I'm working on a Menu Hack I just wanted to release this because It seemed like a good idea :P


Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Scan the .rar not the .dll's please edit the virus scan links
here's a virus total scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
I'm editing the Virus Scans at the moment.
Code:
bool hack1 = false;

if (getkeysync){
hack1 != hack1;
}
I think it was like that (or the other way around)
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Code:
bool hack1 = false;

if (getkeysync){
hack1 != hack1;
}
I think it was like that (or the other way around)
Yea but I'd have to create an individual for each.

Thanks by the way (:
Quote Originally Posted by -xGhost- View Post
Yea but I'd have to create an individual for each.

Thanks by the way (:
Bool hack1, hack2, hack3 = false;
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Bool hack1, hack2, hack3 = false;
I forgot that you could do that, Gee Zuus!


Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
approved ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Bool hack1, hack2, hack3 = false;
OHH REAL SWEET 10+ OWNER HERE XD♥
I think of using this hacks wen its gets approved, and its also been a while i have actually seen a hotkey hacks
Nice and simple. Good job!
Quote Originally Posted by owneer420 View Post
OHH REAL SWEET 10+ OWNER HERE XD♥
Thank you (:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Aoki View Post
I think of using this hacks wen its gets approved, and its also been a while i have actually seen a hotkey hacks
Hope you enjoy them xD

Quote Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
Nice and simple. Good job!
Thank you (:
approved ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posts 1–15 of 141 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?