mod test help needed

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
mod test help needed
alright...if your smart you will know where i'm goin with this when i ask

BUT

i need someone who has health packs (the lil glowing green circle thingy lol) to play a game with me, use the health pack in a random spot, then knife me (just enough to damage, no kill)

PM me or leave a reply
srry i went on combat arms just now and they expired
Damn, ahh well I tried testing in random fireteam rooms...game crashed both times although I have my doubts on it being the mods fault...
If you're actually doing what i think you're doing (and i'm pretty sure ;o), then you must be god?! XD damn that would be awesome... unfortunately I can't help you
are you trying a long range pickup for those one?
Nope

Think about this

We can pick up guns, hisec cases and papa boxes from long range

So why not make 100,000 range on a health pack on the ground? If they work like everything else, that will extend the distance of the area to gain health! Hence always gain back hp

The only hard part about doing this.was I coundnt convert it to lta and had to do it via hex, so I have no idea if I edited the right section of code
Argh...
You have spec from S vs S?
I can gift you the medkits...
i have a spec and for 1 time ill be nice to super cars if he doesnt have 1 ill help him
Quote Originally Posted by phantom149 View Post
whers the mod
This is the 'discussion' section, meaning that there is no release yet, and in this case I guess that supercarz isn't planning on releasing anyway.. (Would be sick if he díd though ;p)
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us