Rage Desk #1

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Rage Desk #1


These is a little project, since my anger mangment doctor said I should speak my mind out of things that pisses me off.. I decided to post a video (weekly or more than once a week). About things that annoys me. Here in the General. About the Hacks, Forum, and in game things.

Today topic was the massive drama in the Hacks Section.

Enjoy!
LOL that was fking funny XD

Edit:
Flames - War - Ten
Something about chocolate... FUCKING SHIT.... I need to get laid... Niceeeeeee

Uhh... Nice Lisp too, I find lisps to be cool most of the time
Fyi: I don't hate Chocolate, nowhere in the video have I insulted or anything. I just wanted to open people's mind up a bit.

Also liked that random
"I need to get laid"
I partially agree with you .
But you got to understand , some people are different on the internet.
At least he is contributing .
Just listened to the whole thing. And yes, Flame is kewl
pronounced flames-world

cant wait to get home to hear this lol
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
I partially agree with you .
But you got to understand , some people are different on the internet.
At least he is contributing .
Yes, the same thing goes with you trying to lecture me. However, there's a different between contributing and being outright maniputive (sp?).

Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
pronounced flames-world

cant wait to get home to hear this lol
I didn't know if it was FlameWORLD or FlameWorlO.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
pronounced flames-world

cant wait to get home to hear this lol
Why? The simple couple of words we said in the video get you hyped? lol... Just you wait XDDDD
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
pronounced flames-world

cant wait to get home to hear this lol
Flames-War-Ten

Where did flamesworld come from o.o
I barely use 1337
Choco is being manipulative but hes also contributing
choco actually plays CA also.. thats why he removed the remote kill and is limiting the uses.. he dont like hackers either... just like flamesworLD
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us