What is your level?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
What is your level?
What's your level on Gunz? Please, discuss below
My level is currently 26, i started playing about month ago + my friend gave me account level 41, but i don't play on it ...
82.... i never play him and he has like a sht load of gunz ive never sold a gun
12 and if i had a working friggen hack....id use it
26. with my desert flame set cruz unlimited and iron crow :d
17 but that will get higher soon since I just released a hack unless I decide to play fair.

Edit: 22 now after playing last night.
63, until I got banned ( for no reason, I'm legit ), now I'm 41, but I don't play gay ass ijji anymore.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us