Not sure if anyone wants this but here lol 2/2/11
Not sure if anyone wants this or not. Figured I'd put it up here anyways. If you were looking for this or needed it thank me or at least post something saying thank you. If this wasn't helpful let me know. If the address were off then let me know as well.
LTClient
Address: 0x37817E30
Glass Walls
Address: 0x57276A
Random Player Pointer
Address: 0x37859FD8
Teleport Pointer
Address: 0x3785A0D8
NO RECOIL 1
Address: 0x000000
NO RECOIL 2
Address: 0x37238E99
NO RECOIL 3
Address: 0x000000
NO RECOIL 4
Address: 0x000000
NO RECOIL 5
Address: 0x000000
NO RELOAD
Address: 0x374B8C94
(yes I know recoil 1,3,4,5 do not display anything.)
LTClient
Address: 0x37817E30
Glass Walls
Address: 0x57276A
Random Player Pointer
Address: 0x37859FD8
Teleport Pointer
Address: 0x3785A0D8
NO RECOIL 1
Address: 0x000000
NO RECOIL 2
Address: 0x37238E99
NO RECOIL 3
Address: 0x000000
NO RECOIL 4
Address: 0x000000
NO RECOIL 5
Address: 0x000000
NO RELOAD
Address: 0x374B8C94
(yes I know recoil 1,3,4,5 do not display anything.)
