[help] with Mdi

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[help] with Mdi
Okay, Form 1 is the parent

form2 is the child

i want to be able to drag form2 upto the top of form1 and it maximizes in form1.

like windows 7 does with programs.

how would i do this?
I understand your idea, but idk how =/
Handle the child form's ResizeEnd event (this event fires when you finish moving it) and get it's position in relation to the parent container and do a Form2.WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized.

If you want this to happen while the user is still dragging opposed to at the end of the dragging, handle the child form's "move" event.
request close,


Thanks jason
Quote Originally Posted by cosconub View Post
request close,


Thanks jason
Not a problem
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Not a problem
ffs! You resolve all the questions here?
I mean when I see something that I can do ( in a help section ), I enter on it, but you already solved it
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
ffs! You resolve all the questions here?
I mean when I see something that I can do ( in a help section ), I enter on it, but you already solved it
Haha you gotta be quick to get in! If I can help I will
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Haha you gotta be quick to get in! If I can help I will
gib me time BigBoi
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
gib me time BigBoi
I'll be asleep fairly soon, then it's open season.

Enough offtopic...for now
No More Off Topic

/Closed @ Requests.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us