Looking good?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking good?
Hey guys, I just want your opinion on this: Should i release, or shouldn't i? Should i improve, or shouldn't i? Should i keep modding, or shouldn't i? (I will keep modding anyway, but whatever XD)

So I've been busy making this:



Now the green circles aren't really important, they just indicate buttons which are still the standard grey O.o I must have missed those .dtx's somwhere, i'll fix it, but it would help if anyone knew where they are exactly

Soo... What do you guys think of this mod so far? =D Please tell me what to improve, what to keep, etc. and ofcourse: Should i release or not?

GreetZ, Basso
Looks really nice. Try making the old UI The color scheme is nice and fits well together

But good job hoping for a release
You should
I actually considered making the old UI, but decided that i'd start off a little easier I'll release it when I'm done with it, for now, there's lotsa work to do i guess..

I think i'm gonna give the ingame look a makeover, too. (So that would be the UI_HUD rez files, in stead of UI_SCR i guess )

Thanks for the positive comment ;D
Any1 else has an opinion on this? srry for bumping, i just wanna know XD
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?