ArrowBEST HACK EVER!!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
BEST HACK EVER!!!!!
me have make a hack(undetected,only 0minutes ban) with go in walls(you can kill other when you are in wall)

It has:
Stamina
Nfd
No Recoil
Unl. Ammo
Invisible
5th Slot
Crosshair
Inst.Spawn
No Spread
Scope
Superjump
Boneshot
GPS
Boxes
Glass Walls
Fast Flag,...
ESP


When you need Hack

PM me!
blubbablase.rarattachment deleted · 169 downloads before removal
Write her when you find the hack good or bad or you banned


New Hacks At:
Post at least a SS and virus scan here, and send me the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
...send me the hack.
Send me the hack so I can post here if it works and that I can scan it for viruses.
Nice hack it works good but when you use the invisible you get 0 mins bann ;-) but ist a good hack
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Send me the hack so I can post here if it works and that I can scan it for viruses.
nice try
Quote Originally Posted by youman01 View Post
nice try
I am access to VIP hacks on 3 sites, do you really think I need a crappy hack like this? And I don't even play WR anymore, I mainly play CS:S and CoD4.
pm me with icq number or msn-adresse
screenie? who dont u have a screen shot dude
;D yea not hard to be vip if you are rich
Quote Originally Posted by youman01 View Post
;D yea not hard to be vip if you are rich
I just know how to earn money. It is called working. Not a real job, I just sell retail for double price to my friends and their freinds and so on. Make around 600€ a month easy.
nice keep talking
Quote Originally Posted by youman01 View Post
nice keep talking
You don't believe me? I can get around 200 people to add you on MSN and tell you they bought retails off me. But they probably don't know English.
wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us