ESP Fail

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
ESP Fail
Hey guys, here's a picture of my latest modding fail.




This mod dropped me to ~ 10 fps, disabled my ability to walk, and only shows 1 enemy name at a time.
Lol, well...you could give it to other sites as a lie, and screw them over. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Lol, well...you could give it to other sites as a lie, and screw them over. :P
Give it to G S Y S and say you cracked attributes .rez to give them all speedhack. Just give them a clean copy of attributes.rez along with your mod and fuck them all over..
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Give it to G S Y S and say you cracked attributes .rez to give them all speedhack. Just give them a clean copy of attributes.rez along with your mod and fuck them all over..
Evil...I like it! From now on, I'll nickname thee...EvilOxide. It's a ionic compound I just made up. :O
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post


Evil...I like it! From now on, I'll nickname thee...EvilOxide. It's a ionic compound I just made up. :O
EO2 .
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


EO2 .
Wow, lol. TriHyddenMastorcide6, otherwise knows as H3M6, that was a great one!
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post


Wow, lol. TriHyddenMastorcide6, otherwise knows as H3M6, that was a great one!
lol...
Dooo it....
Best Idea Ever.
so you modded the ability to see nametags?
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
so you modded the ability to see nametags?
Well it obviously failed, but yes.
Quote Originally Posted by yodaliketaco View Post
Well it obviously failed, but yes.
wow dude, i wouldn't even know where to start XD
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post


Evil...I like it! From now on, I'll nickname thee...EvilOxide. It's a ionic compound I just made up. :O
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


EO2 .
Maybe i'll get it at 2K post ban. .


Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
wow dude, i wouldn't even know where to start XD
Oh god. I thought nametags were serversided? Or maybe you could somehow make a font that automatically places itself ontop of everything else.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post




Maybe i'll get it at 2K post ban. .




Oh god. I thought nametags were serversided? Or maybe you could somehow make a font that automatically places itself ontop of everything else.
theres multiple ideas i have on how he did this

1.) modded clientfx files
2.) fx files
3.) modded cshell lol
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us