Biggest noob ever...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Biggest noob ever...
Does anyone know a bigger noob than me? im such a noob...
And I thought your IQ was 136 :O.
rofl. I guess not.
nope definatly not lol
Lolz, he posts the most randomest stuff.
hey twinkie (hood) is that u in ur pic? banned again??!?!?!?!?!
Yea, that's me... and look in my sig... click the thred... i got banned for defedning myself... he said i "flamed" him.
I hate this rhino fag.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
I hate this rhino fag.
Me too, he doesn't know the 'edit' button exists -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Me too, he doesn't know the 'edit' button exists -.-
Yeah, and he's another fucking fag that can't read the fucking rules.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
Yeah, and he's another fucking fag that can't read the fucking rules.
Ban! A week for evading your 2k post ban! Remember when you said 'Dew it, dew it, dew it'? Well now it's your turn ... [evil laugh].
lolwtf? I don't remember even being NEAR 2k posts.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us