Test!! Free warrock premiem!!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Im guessing you got the Room Base Address and the Premium Offset and changed your Premium to Gold? I didn't try this, I'm just asking...( <--- What I said works...)
The people won't be able to see you prem... you can just make a privet room, that's it.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
.....Impossible.....
Not really, you can hack your Premium, it gives you certain benefits like: +50% Exp. , the ability to created private rooms, ability to name rooms, and maybe a few others...
I think it's impossible that this guy here has a working one...
he i said im still trying to do it!
ok just test it i got banned from warrock for a while
ty im just really trying to figure this out thats what i have been working on all this time hey tm will u test it for me? plz
Why don't you test it? change your ip and test.
imsoooooohood are u against me or something?
Nah, sorry. Good work... tough love.
So can someone tell me if this works? i'm to lazy.
i made a new instant spawn hack it should be in the threads now
i try to open it says "Run time error '53': File not found
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?