[SOLVED] Rez Mod Login Help???

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Rez Mod Login Help???
I want the white sections transparent like the others. ive tryed eveything.

this is my first time making rez mods. sorry



Well the mod is very nice
Quote Originally Posted by heathledger View Post
Well the mod is very nice
why thank you ^^ im not really feeling the cf font though. i might change it. but the white thing is bugging me. im also redoing my kill marks. but there basic. just threshhold to 100 then filling with red
lol,wrong section btw its nice i think
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
lol,wrong section btw its nice i think
Why wrong section? He need help...
What I do is :

1. I take the coordinates.
2. I copy the background where the buttons are supposed to be, and then paste it on the buttons. (You can also try to save it as a .png, but I don't think that it will work )
3. You're done

(If you didn't understand, PM me.)

◄ Answered ►◄ Closed ►
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us