Questions

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Questions
I'm still not sure so I thought I could ask it here:
- Is everything you can do with VB6 also possible with Visual Basic 2008 Express edition?
edit. - If you keep changin your hack it is undetected for always? (if pb/warrock won't update annymore)

I use this version because VB6 don't work on Vista.

Tnx for your reply's,
mm
i think vb2008 is more easy to do hards hacks and anvance but i cant find how to do instant spanw and recoil XD
Quote Originally Posted by bloqueado93 View Post
i think vb2008 is more easy to do hards hacks and anvance but i cant find how to do instant spanw and recoil XD
I can't even find how to change a memory value.. The simple programs with some buttons witch opens 'standard browser', notepad and add some text in it, are easy to make so I make those already. But i can't find the code :S... if you only say what i could use as search words < google... already tried: "visual basic 2008" change memory value etc.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?