[Release]D3D Hack Tester

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]D3D Hack Tester
Well, this is basically the same thing as a testing enviorment, but I made it all by myself, so I am proud.

To close the program, press the ESC key.

Also its full screen, enjoy.
What is it??
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I'm not the one approving these, Something must be wrong with auto approvals , must be on.

aanthonyz, Get 2 some virus scans of the zipped files , and screenshots if needed.


Ok, but its gonna have to wait until tomorrow, because im on another PC,so I dont have the file with me, so its gonna have to wait. Please dont close this ok?

Quote Originally Posted by NexonShock View Post
What is it??
Its a DirectX program to be able to test your hack menu. Not actual hacks like chams though.
I'm not the one approving these, Something must be wrong with auto approvals , must be on.

aanthonyz, Get 2 some virus scans of the zipped files , and screenshots if needed.


u have 24hrs..... Im pretty sure..
Ok , Take your time, no hurry, it's not like the app is there waiting approval.

Thanks.

@ NexonShock , Explain your post please.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us