No Flash

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
No Flash
Since i released this before in the CA NA section , let this be an EU Section release too.

Code:
DrawVolumeEffects 0 - Activate
DrawVolumeEffects 1 - Deactivate
This code might have been used by various people before but i dont see anyone posting it
nice, work for EU too?
Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
nice, work for EU too?
Yes, i posted this in NA but not too many people in EU cave there. We need to get this section up , y'know
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post


Yes, i posted this in NA but not too many people in EU cave there. We need to get this section up , y'know
wait until summer....woosh
Nice .
ty, i'll try it
Thanks for sharing.
old :S
i think all of you have it /
Yes, old is old.

In my 2 Years experience playing Combat A. I never saw someone throwing a Flash grenade.
Quote Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Yes, old is old.

In my 2 Years experience playing Combat A. I never saw someone throwing a Flash grenade.
Combine with no smoke and it's better. People throw flash in CTF alot btw
Quote Originally Posted by -Stephen View Post
Credits: me.
Lolllllllllllll........... i had this way before you gave it. I even showed you my base before bruh.
I have chat proof you shit.
Quote Originally Posted by -Stephen View Post
I have chat proof you shit.
Idiot look at the thread release in NA. I posted that i had it way earlier but i didn't know what it functioned. I thought it changed weather but after u told me what it does , i found out i already had it and noticed till then what it did. Credits for you to tell me what it functioned , then wow your pretty lame.

Also dont come on my threads raging like a noob. I already told you on my other thread in NA that. Brain duhh

EDIT : Read what i wrote above. "I had it way before you gave me"
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?