Looking for Dumped CShell from 12/15

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Dumped CShell from 12/15
Hey,
Can someone pm me link to Dumped CShell from 12/15 patch?

I just need compare some things. Thanks


(BTW, I did search and couldnt find. So dont say use the search button lol.)
Use the next page button... Yeah its on page 5....
I chcked... the link goes to a chinese powerpoint o.0
Deleted now
So no one has it?
why don't u use the search button? is so usefull
Quote Originally Posted by Sixx93 View Post
why don't u use the search button? is so usefull
Read the fuckin thread asshole.
i got it (don't ask why, cuz idk why, i just have it XD), i'll pm it to u so we dont need to worry bout attachments and approval and that crap
Guys stop pming me the ucf one. its trojan infested.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?