Vindictus Security

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Vindictus Security
I have been looking through some of Vindictus' files and have found some things. The first is that the Vindictus Hack Shield is being run by the AhnLab "HackShield". The other is that I have found what program is protecting the Vindictus source files, its called Themida and its made by Oreans.

Finding these wasn't very hard, to find the hack shield name all I did was remove the graphic files from the HShield directory and when I ran the game it's logo poped up. To find Themida I just removed a .dll file from the en-us directory and a error message poped up from it.

I don't know of anything to do with this information, or if everyone else has found this but it could be useful. Feel free to post anything you think this information could be used for.

Note: The names of the companys are just to help people find the software and are not being advertised.
... this is kinda obvious.

Hackshield is used by Nexon as its primary protection tool. There are HSCRC bypasses created for MapleStory.

And any legitimate company will pack its game files with themida to prevent cracking. Granted, themida is possible to crack.
pretty much everyone knows this, would have been easier to just go on google and search "mmorpg anti hack hackshield" Ahnlabs comes right up. Knowing the birthplace of a monster doesent help kill it once its fully grown.
Um, why did u go so in depth when its so obvious.
Chill guys, it looks like he was just trying to help no need to be mean...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us