[Solved]Get model names?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Get model names?
Is there a way like in MW2, where you could print all model names on a map to a log?

Or anything like that?:<

Nvm, found out after 1.5 hours of hardcore searching and asking around.

Hide n Seek here I come!
CLOSE!
I thought zxzz was already working on Hide and Seek.

Here's the solution:
Code:
listModels( )
{
self endon("death");
self endon("disconnect");

	entities = getentarray( "script_model", "classname" );
	for ( i = 0; i < entities.size; i++ )
	{
		self iPrintLnBold( entities[ i ].model );
                wait 1;
	}
}
Credits to b0mber21. Wasn't that hard to find, had it bookmarked for months.

/marked as solved
/joined posts
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I thought zxzz was already working on Hide and Seek.

Here's the solution:
Code:
listModels( )
{
self endon("death");
self endon("disconnect");

	entities = getentarray( "script_model", "classname" );
	for ( i = 0; i < entities.size; i++ )
	{
		self iPrintLnBold( entities[ i ].model );
                wait 1;
	}
}
Credits to b0mber21. Wasn't that hard to find, had it bookmarked for months.

/marked as solved
/joined posts
Yeh that's what I found too
no I haven't heard about anyone making a decent HnS
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us