Ghost Rider Login

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Ghost Rider Login
Hello everybody! So there's a while since I made my last mod But I made a new one! I hope you will love it!



Virus Total : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
VirScan : Ghost Rider.rar MD5:907e31fe9850a03c97578506118d2258 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

File Content :

loginbg.tga
loginup.tga
logindown.tga
loginfocus.tga
LoginExitUp.tga
LoginExitDOWN.tga
LoginExitFOCUS.tga
SaveButtonOff.tga
SaveButtonOn.tga
Enjoy
Ghost Rider.rarattachment deleted · 154 downloads before removal
nice gonna use it
keep up the good work
What can i say?
Its just awesome ++
Nice work...! Ima going to use it now
Quote Originally Posted by ratherfeelpain1995 View Post
how do i put it in....?
Put the .tga files in C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\UI\UI_Login
Put the LogIn.txt in C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\UI\Scripts
Credit = Evelyn
this is epic a definite for me im a use it right now actually keep it up
xXmodz is the best mods maker in MPGH
very nice work BRO

Looks awesome!
My friend will like it
I'll send him the link of this thread
Imo you need to work on your gfx-ing skills a bit and (imo) the perfect rectangular login boxes / buttons don't really fit with the rest of the picture. Otherwise nice choice of renders
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Imo you need to work on your gfx-ing skills a bit and (imo) the perfect rectangular login boxes / buttons don't really fit with the rest of the picture. Otherwise nice choice of renders
I think is cool like that
Screen Shot?! i dont see it if there is one
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us