Unhappy[HELP]Spammer

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP]Spammer
How to make a spammer that works on Soldier Front?

Like the AFG-Spammer ?

I use sendkeys.send ("MPGH No.1")

Doesn't Work on Soldier Front

Error Comes up?

Thanks,

Last question did AFG use Visual Basic?

Thanks in advance Again
Quote Originally Posted by blackgaming View Post
How to make a spammer that works on Soldier Front?

Like the AFG-Spammer ?
Please make more specific titles. "Visual Basic" hardly tells us what you want help with. There's also been a lot of threads like this.

Option a) Search for my string sender .dll thread on the forums.
Option b) If option a) doesn't work, research PostMessage etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Please make more specific titles. "Visual Basic" hardly tells us what you want help with. There's also been a lot of threads like this.

Option a) Search for my string sender .dll thread on the forums.
Option b) If option a) doesn't work, research PostMessage etc.
yes i did use vb and i did release the code in this section some where
Changed font to a readable color, please, if you are going to ask for help, consider the people you are asking as well, your question was hard to read when set the color to cyan.
use API's....
keyboard_event...Hassan wrote a tut, for this, but I can't find it right now, when I will, I will edit my post so hang on

Edit:
Here is the function:
[highlight=vbnet]Public Declare Auto Function keybd_event Lib "user32" (ByVal bVk As Integer, ByVal bScan As Integer, ByVal dwFlags As Integer, ByVal dwExtraInfo As Integer)[/highlight]
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
use API's....
keyboard_event...Hassan wrote a tut, for this, but I can't find it right now, when I will, I will edit my post so hang on

Edit:
Here is the function:
[highlight=vbnet]Public Declare Auto Function keybd_event Lib "user32" (ByVal bVk As Integer, ByVal bScan As Integer, ByVal dwFlags As Integer, ByVal dwExtraInfo As Integer)[/highlight]
And Jason wrote a library for it...
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
And Jason wrote a library for it...
no, no, no...Hassan wrote a whole big tut at my forum
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
no, no, no...Hassan wrote a whole big tut at my forum
Why are you saying "no, no no..." ? Facts are facts, I did write a library for it lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Why are you saying "no, no no..." ? Facts are facts, I did write a library for it lol.
no, I wasn't talking about your library.. I'm kinda lazy to explain why I said it.....But your library has nothing to do with it.
API & Sendkeys won't work on most current Direct X Games, you can try jasons string sender, you need to realize that Windows API is NOT = DirectInput.
DirectInput goes WAY below the Windows Input interface and can not be accessed by the winapi, If you want to create a autofire or a spammer or w/e you need to find out what type of level the game recieves its input on. If you can figure that out then we can do something about it.

Sendmessage & Postmessage may be a good idea however.


Why not link us?
Because that would be advertising for another forum?
I'd allow it, of course.

Unless it's a hacking site, which it doesn't sound to be.
Well, then Obviously, You cannot post it;
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us