Vindictus Console Command?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Vindictus Console Command?
I am a bit confused here ( Well, of course lol, I am new to this game hacking stuff, and would like to know how to possibly do it. )

I was playing Vindictus and doing Blood Lord runs, and the Leader was managing to speed up the game, and kill the boss in one hit. I had asked him as to how he did it, and all he mentioned was "Console Commands."

Can someone tell me or link me to where I can go to figure out how to do this stuff too?
Seriously? It is in the freakin' forum, if u scroll down it says Console Commands. -_- Do you even take the time to look? I don't think so.

/close
/delete
Yeah, i'm just going to ignore both of you... I looked at both the Console threads, and even downloaded it, still doesn't work. Just shows up as Gray for all the buttons.


Someone mind giving me assistance here?
ur not a mod or admin dont be like /close
Here is a video of it....

Nothing there. Just shows up as saying it was a bad link.

Edit: Got the correct link from that. That's the same exact guy who told me it was a Console Command.


I just want to know as to why VindictusTrainer and VindictusConsole are still showing up with Greyed out boxes or Execute.
try now, fixed the link
Yeah. Already edited my other post lol. XP
yeh i just checked, those hacks are detected
Yeah, I know, but I don't really plan on partying up like that guy was doing, haha.

I know it's a 50 - 50 chance of possibly getting banned, but I am willing to take that risk, considering it's a pain to get Bloods T.T

Can't find out though as to why both consoles are Greyed Out.
You really need to use the search button, there were alot of posts referring to this issue. If you can simply use the search button, might as well not even use hacks since you have a brain of a 1 year old.
I'm getting sick of every single disrespectful post you keep throwing my way, ryanlei1...

Yet again, I SEARCHED the forums, and I have the CONSOLE things. I am wondering why the boxes are still GREYED OUT.

Seriously dude, do not comment on this topic again.
Quote Originally Posted by Bizzleshwitz View Post
I'm getting sick of every single disrespectful post you keep throwing my way, ryanlei1...

Yet again, I SEARCHED the forums, and I have the CONSOLE things. I am wondering why the boxes are still GREYED OUT.

Seriously dude, do not comment on this topic again.
Really? Go back to the original topic of the console, there were SO much posts about the greyed out excute button. There were aot of answers as well, go do your research instead of making a new topic.
Quote Originally Posted by ryanlei1 View Post
Really? Go back to the original topic of the console, there were SO much posts about the greyed out excute button. There were aot of answers as well, go do your research instead of making a new topic.
You know, in the time that you spent making fun of him and calling him all sorts of things, you could have just answered his question, assuming you even know the answer...
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?