C++ crossfire base

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
C++ crossfire base
Hey MPGH. Iv been learning c++ for over 1year and WINAPI for some months. Now I need help. If someone could show me a working c++ base for crossfire where I could put things like This :
DWORD pWeaponsPtr = *(DWORD*)(hShell + 0x90A4B8);
if (pWeaponsPtr)
{
for (int i = 0; i < 512; i++)
{
DWORD pWeapon = *(DWORD*)(pWeaponsPtr + i * 4);
if (pWeapon)
continue;

*(float*)(pWeapon + 0x754) = 0.0f;
}
}

I would even pay for that
I use Memory Hacking Software to pointer this and get offset >
lol Sorry but I am begginer so culd you explain what this code does??
please what LTClient att ?
Quote Originally Posted by luccss View Post
please what LTClient att ?
Dump the CShell.dll and search for LTClient.DEFAULT?

Think thats right, i just started learning myself..
Easy learn C++ and that's it
Keep this thread on topic or I will ban every one of you. If you want to flame each other, keep it on MSN. MPGH is no place for that kinda shit.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us