THE MOST VIEWS EVER!

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
THE MOST VIEWS EVER!
Okay, while you are looking at this thread right now!

YOU ARE HELPING..

For absolutely NO REASON i was so fucking bored enuf to do this..

So if your bored like me, just click on this thread alot of times...

My aim would be 1000 Views so HELP.

Yours Boredly.
Greeeeeeeeg
Comon guys!






Do not double post. And yea, you must have been really bored to make something so stupid.

=@ I added a view
i added the comment 1 days after the orginal. Since of been at MPGH all i have had is bad comments.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Do not double post. And yea, you must have been really bored to make something so stupid.

=@ I added a view
doesnt even matter this is spammers corner -_-
lol junior. Hav to catch me first. Im a very hated person so far for makin this thread, its fun xD
Quote Originally Posted by Greeg View Post
lol junior. Hav to catch me first. Im a very hated person so far for makin this thread, its fun xD
I'm not laughing...
Lolz, Greeg feels out of place now.
lol funny way to kill your bored time...


*Swisser was here* lol
D: dammit i was promising to not add my view but i accidentially clicked on it D:
Quote Originally Posted by Swisser View Post
lol funny way to kill your bored time...


*Swisser was here* lol

Im a funny guy xD....I refresh my page 10 times per time i see this page?
Just for posting this, I hate you enough to hunt you down, grab you by the throat and throw you off of a bridge.
Also 1000 views is not alot aim higher and this is pointless so if i could go back in time and not view i would!
Quote Originally Posted by condor01 View Post
Also 1000 views is not alot aim higher and this is pointless so if i could go back in time and not view i would!
I said i was bored didn't I!!!
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?