(*WHAT*)

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
All i see are basic tools you can make from other members tuts.
What is the problem of he create these programs?
Then TELL ME WHAT TO CODE I USED MY OWN CODE DUMB ASS STOP FLAMMING ON ME THERE MY OWN CODES I HAVE BOOK'S I LEARNED FROM NEED A PIC? STOP FLAMMING....

Read My SIG!!!! Boi u code something.
Quote Originally Posted by NexonShock View Post
Then TELL ME WHAT TO CODE I USED MY OWN CODE DUMB ASS STOP FLAMMING ON ME THERE MY OWN CODES I HAVE BOOK'S I LEARNED FROM NEED A PIC? STOP FLAMMING....
Who's flaming?
Make a Combat Arms IN GAME MP3 player :P Use it as a hack that is SMALL (Winamp works too) and the menu is deace :P Just have the thing in the side with hotkeys for Ingame song switching.
You are f_King saying im using a TUT? ROFL TO THE HERPIES...I CODED IT MYSELF WITH NO HELP
JEZ STEP OUT MY THREAD...
Quote Originally Posted by NexonShock View Post
You are f_King saying im using a TUT? ROFL TO THE HERPIES...I CODED IT MYSELF WITH NO HELP
JEZ STEP OUT MY THREAD...
No need to get mad bro, just saying, there are tuts for stuff like this all over the internet
Quote Originally Posted by NexonShock View Post
You are f_King saying im using a TUT? ROFL TO THE HERPIES...I CODED IT MYSELF WITH NO HELP
JEZ STEP OUT MY THREAD...
Okay choob, here we go

I agree with an idea displayed earlier in this thread. A Mp3 Player for combat arms would be bitchin.. Have the basic functions (add files, then maybe a tiny bar at the corner where you can adjust the volume up and down + play pause that bullshit

and btw, i think the only one here flaming is you
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us