Sh_z_sektor Addys Program V1.0[Simple]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Sh_z_sektor Addys Program V1.0[Simple]
Hey Hey Hey...

Guys i decied to start searching addys on my own with Littil help i made a simple addys program addys Was Searched by me i didn't Leech them

Screen Shot:

ⓘ


Virus scan:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ

More Addys will be added soon

Enjoy
Sh_z_sektor Addies Program.rarattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
WOOT FIRST POST LOL I WILL TRY THIS AND 1 MORE THING I CANT SEE SCREEN SHOT.srry for caps
Quote Originally Posted by wasupboy View Post
WOOT FIRST POST LOL I WILL TRY THIS AND 1 MORE THING I CANT SEE SCREEN SHOT.srry for caps
Fixed it
fix u ss .
Addy listing program mania

I like it, but it's kinda small
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Addy listing program mania

I like it, but it's kinda small
I know it sucks but more will be added soon just wait i'm still a starter in this but atlest i find alone
Nice, Easy and simple to read.
Good job
From where you got your idea?
I'm kidding, keep up the good work bro!
idk i allways get an error ))((()()()()()()(()
Quote Originally Posted by WanQuiSheR View Post
idk i allways get an error ))((()()()()()()(()
Can you explain please?
Good job bro.
Keep it up!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?