Thumbs upDetectedSilverBlast [2.0]

Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
DETECTED

The game will start as normal, but after the loading screen it will crash.
It's detected
We will have to wait on a new release.
I would use schims hack generator but it keeps failing for me.

Good Luck Don Diablo
Yes we need to wait for new release.
Somehow still works for me.

Uh, and about injectors - i`m using Iamazn`s injector, and it serves me great, I just had to give it a random name..
Quote Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
Somehow still works for me.

Uh, and about injectors - i`m using Iamazn`s injector, and it serves me great, I just had to give it a random name..
Hmm lemme try it with that injector and a different name

EDIT: That option is NOT working.
And the Iamazn Injector didn't inject the .dll at all.
Posts 61–67 of 67 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?