Dead Space 2 For Xbox /yahhh
Im currently running on normal and about half way into chapter 3. So far I think its pretty good. Im glad they got rid of the Trams from DS1 and went with a more B-line approach so it keeps the game rolling along smoothly from chapter to chapter. I definately have to say its worth the buy.
Also I have all the achievements from the first Dead Space.
I noticed when I went to the first store where you purchase your first suit, there was a FREE refurbished plasma cutter. Not sure if its there for everyone or not, but if it wasn't that was a nice thing they did for those who are true Dead Space fans.
Also I have all the achievements from the first Dead Space.
I noticed when I went to the first store where you purchase your first suit, there was a FREE refurbished plasma cutter. Not sure if its there for everyone or not, but if it wasn't that was a nice thing they did for those who are true Dead Space fans.

.