[Solved]Black Ops Ban

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Black Ops Ban
I decided to open this thread for me, as well as others, that may think they are banned, or for those who aren't.

A couple weeks ago, I came back to BO, where I could not connect. It gave an error on opening the main screen, saying:
Code:
Error
The Call of Duty: Black Ops server is not available at this time.  Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/status for updates
At first I did not think it was a ban because it seemed weird, as it was RIGHT after a patch came out. Knowing VAC will have a delayed ban, it could be possible. Today, I wanted to get to the bottom of this, and called Activision Support Line, where the lady was honestly a jerk thinking that she was the smartest person around and said there are messages for each type of thing. After reading her the message, she said that it could be your connection, but also kind of hinting towards it could be a ban, too. She was saying like "We'll move it on to see if it's disciplinary actions or not, if it is, there is nothing we can do." Of course I played stupid.

Doing some looking, I found that the hack I used casually is not detected, but i'm thinking, there is a chance you may still get banned. The hack I used: External BoxESP.

What works / doesn't work:

Works:
Multi-player Zombies
Single Player
My internet
Steam

Doesn't work:
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multi-Player


Yep. I heard there was another way to actually find out if your banned, what is that way?
Open Steam and go to Steam>Settings. In the account tab, there will be a VAC status option. If your not banned it will say VAC status: In good standing. If not, then it will say something about Bans on record.




This sucks ... well thanks for the help
/request marked as solved
BTW
Hahaha. Nice picture
Quote Originally Posted by amathian View Post
Hahaha. Nice picture
haha yeah (gmod idiot box FTW)
lol we still see your steam name

but you are banned yes
now start hacking add zombies xd
Moved to help.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
/marked as solved
Couldn't do that too? Your getting lazy
Lub yoo.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Moved to help.

Couldn't do that too? Your getting lazy
Lub yoo.
loluass

/10charsmdyou
But that also prevents you from pushing PLAY?
Because if VAC isn't THAT g@y, then you should be able to play on No-VAC servers (Unranked). But again, only if VAC isn't ......
I will buy that account.
did u use install python while using the external esp hack?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?