AngryWTF.

Posts 31–45 of 148 · Page 3 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
Deadskullz:
as for pub mods, they have fucking ADS, better than fucking extravagents one
u seem to agree with him.
You haven't fucking answered my question

You said soso's mods got removed. I asked why?

Then you started fucking flaming at me for asking you a dumb fucking question.

And how do I agree with deadskulz?

I have no fucking clue whut's he talking about.

/FUCKING FP. FUCKING FP. FUCKING FP.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


You haven't fucking answered my question

You said soso's mods got removed. I asked why?

Then you started fucking flaming at me for asking you a dumb fucking question.

And how do I agree with deadskulz?

I have no fucking clue whut's he talking about.

/FUCKING FP. FUCKING FP. FUCKING FP.


I did not understand a thing you just said.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post



/FUCKING FAP. FUCKING FAP. FUCKING FAP.

Fixed...
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post

I did not understand a thing you just said.
He said he doesnt get why noob is getting mad when he just asked a question.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post


He said he doesnt get why noob is getting mad when he just asked a question.
OOOHHH, kk.
they reposition the gun. aka the fire key.
if you guys care about the iron sights mod then make your own, they are simple, make 50 of em if your so dang cool
Noob just hates me

EOS.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


easy.

whyumadtho?

the elite was made for a reason, but the reason is fucked, cuz tbh, there arnt any "elite" mods...

as for pub mods, they have fucking ADS, better than fucking extravagents one

so for the next elite mod, total transformation of CA to mw2?
thats pretty elite to me
Don't be stupid. You realize the ADS people made are repositioned animations right? You put in some right numbers and bam iron sights. Mines are DTX files, stop comparing and I made them when I was a nub at modding, and they were never even been in Elite Section. Someone can't think correctly.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Don't be stupid. You realize the ADS people made are repositioned animations right? You put in some right numbers and bam iron sights. Mines are DTX files, stop comparing and I made them when I was a nub at modding, and they were never even been in Elite Section. Someone can't think correctly.
soso

Why did your mods get removed?

Why is so much people avoiding the question ...
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


soso

Why did your mods get removed?

Why is so much people avoiding the question ...
Because I removed it.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Because I removed it.
That was a simple answer

I don't know why ppl avoided it.

Thnx soso.

You're not on much
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


That was a simple answer

I don't know why ppl avoided it.

Thnx soso.

You're not on much
Cause MPGH is boring. Most staff are egoistical douchebags and everyone is just... ugh... I can proudly say I was a one of a kind personality staff.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Cause MPGH is boring. Most staff are egoistical douchebags and everyone is just... ugh... I can proudly say I was a one of a kind personality staff.
and bombsaway
are the shit

and ALI too
but he wasn't really into mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
Deadskullz:
as for pub mods, they have fucking ADS, better than fucking extravagents one
u seem to agree with him.
agree with who?
i pointed out that in my post.
Posts 31–45 of 148 · Page 3 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?