CS:S Material hack manager

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CS:S Material hack manager
Right I've coded it in vb, but I'll only release it if it's wanted.

Features:
Install material hack
Uninstall material hack
Enable material hack
Disable material hack

And maybe even options for extras like no flash.

I have it working with no bugs, but if it is a wanted tool, then I'll have to code it to work with everyones PC.
if u think its worth posting post it
GIVE ME THE STEAM DIRECTORY FINDER CODE!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by clareishot47 View Post
GIVE ME THE STEAM DIRECTORY FINDER CODE!!!!
Umm... What?

Just made a text box and the user has to enter their Steam directory there...?
hello guys,

so you have made a tool to manage materialhack...so can you add a link plz ?
or maybe I have not understood then sorry
Quote Originally Posted by markopolo777 View Post
hello guys,

so you have made a tool to manage materialhack...so can you add a link plz ?
or maybe I have not understood then sorry
Yeah I have made one but I think I've given up with the project as I have reached my limit with VB as I don't know a lot ): I MAY start this again when I get to college this year.
I already made one of these...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us