0 replies every 0 minutes?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
0 replies every 0 minutes?
Has anyone got this error or knows the exact error message?

I'm going to figure out wtf is causing it.
what are you talking about?
were did you get this error ? :\
Never got it.
never got this?
I believe I've posted a couple threads about this before.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...fuck-what.html

I believe I received it when replying to a thread and accidentally double clicking the reply button when submitting the reply. I'll see if I can cause ti again and know for sure.
neber got except ive gotten mad weird errors before that no one ever really cares.
never happened to me
Fixed it, disabled "Maximum New Threads/Replies per Usergroup per Time" - not sure if we were even using it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Fixed it, disabled "Maximum New Threads/Replies per Usergroup per Time" - not sure if we were even using it.
Fixed it thanks to Toxin. /bow
Quote Originally Posted by L3G3ND_KILL3R View Post
Nop Never happened to me
Only happened to me in Opera.
never happened to me before dave goes superspeed
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?