Working Spambot?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Working Spambot?
I tried every spambot, that was ever uploaded and only one(ultimate spambot v 1.0) works on my pc (Vista).
However on my laptop (windows 7) the spambot wont work and it will only repeatedly type in the letter "v" in the chatbox.

I need some serious help please
lol post screen shoots so we can see what is the probrlem u have =D
lol who knows u can use my Spammer if you want go to Multi Tool section and lool for Multi Tool v2 by me =D
Use my spammer :P
tried both wont work

i think it is something about the lapotp but i dont know what.
maybe some key settings to consider?
Quote Originally Posted by tristan656 View Post
tried both wont work

i think it is something about the lapotp but i dont know what.
maybe some key settings to consider?
Meave, but that only happens in crossfire or wdf?
Hmm, Why u use Spambot ?
yes only in crossfire.
I can offer the person that finds me the solution a thanks, and a nice account!
here solution: Create your own spambot XD il take thanks and account XD lqtm

oh and i got same problem and no bob yours doesnt work. and skull neither does yours windows 7 fails atm with this stuff -.-
Quote Originally Posted by powned123 View Post
here solution: Create your own spambot XD il take thanks and account XD lqtm

oh and i got same problem and no bob yours doesnt work. and skull neither does yours windows 7 fails atm with this stuff -.-
lol mine fails in Win 7?? lol it works for me in Win 7 I have Win7 32-bit and works perfectly
is it because of german keyboard?
Quote Originally Posted by tristan656 View Post
I tried every spambot, that was ever uploaded and only one(ultimate spambot v 1.0) works on my pc (Vista).
However on my laptop (windows 7) the spambot wont work and it will only repeatedly type in the letter "v" in the chatbox.

I need some serious help please
Download my spam bot source code AFG spammer I post the source in programming section
Quote Originally Posted by sam22 View Post
Download my spam bot source code AFG spammer I post the source in programming section
Nice one =D
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us