[Request]
I am requesting a simple avatar, NOT a signature
Other information: So I am looking for an avatar with following specs:
A box, with a thin border (Can you make the box look like it's made of metal)
F5 in the middle of the box (make it so it looks like it was engraved/etched onto the metal)
Another F behind the 1st F like a shadow effect
Main Text/Name: FF5
Sub Text/Quote: None
Size: I don't know, you decide
Style: Militaristic, Make it look like metal, with the text engraved/etched on
Theme: It's for upcoming Battlefield 3; so a militaristic theme
Colour: Colors that make it look like metal/ gray? titanium?
Here's a quick crappy draw that I did, but like this but with the specs above

Other information: So I am looking for an avatar with following specs:
A box, with a thin border (Can you make the box look like it's made of metal)
F5 in the middle of the box (make it so it looks like it was engraved/etched onto the metal)
Another F behind the 1st F like a shadow effect
Main Text/Name: FF5
Sub Text/Quote: None
Size: I don't know, you decide
Style: Militaristic, Make it look like metal, with the text engraved/etched on
Theme: It's for upcoming Battlefield 3; so a militaristic theme
Colour: Colors that make it look like metal/ gray? titanium?
Here's a quick crappy draw that I did, but like this but with the specs above



