I am sorry

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I am sorry
I hope u guy forgave me for my rudeness, I don't know what got over me,
I hope we can work together as team. As brother and sister on here after all we are here to teach,code, and hack so please forgave me.
k I forgive ur trolling. Enjoy your stay.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
k I forgive ur trolling. Enjoy your stay.
I don't. Leave.
I forgive you my child.
Umm LolWut?
Kill yourself. Rip.
Learn to speak English and maybe I'll think about possibly considering to forgive you. Maybe.
Quote Originally Posted by fukojr2 View Post
Learn to speak English and maybe I'll think about possibly considering to forgive you. Maybe.
chillax bruh, everyone makes mistakes
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
chillax bruh, everyone makes mistakes
It's a mistake when you type 1~2 words wrong. It's pure stupidity when you type 5000~6000 words wrong. Just saying David.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
chillax bruh, everyone makes mistakes
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us